View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 02:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I totally buy they had the greatest talk and I would suspect subsequent talks since.

New age Lindsey is much more forgiving and wanting. Mick having not talked to Stevie since December, is sensing that Lindsey is his path forward post pandemic, and despite what many want to believe, in my uneducated opinion, I think Mick and Lindsey have a pull to each other, and Lindsey has a soft spot for Mick. Tango 1985-1987, Solo sessions in 1996, The Dance in 1997, Say You Will 2001-2004, FM into Buckingham McVie 2012-2017. He always becomes drawn to Mick. I am quite sure Lindsey pays Mick for those studio sessions for anything other than Fleetwood Mac branded outcomes.

Mick sees at the very least a viable Fleetwood Mac with Lindsey and Christine fronting it, knowing that Lindsey will want the FIVE together again, and it will be Lindsey who will show up at Stevie's door, heart in hand.

As I wrote earlier, Lindsey feels pain and for him relieving the pain, is at the very least being the last band leader of Fleetwood Mac and at most the one who brought the FIVE to the FRONT one last time.