View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 10:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Man View Post
I think we need to stop speculating so much and just wait and see.
This ^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Man View Post
Most likely what will happen is that this tour will last until June 2015. I am sure that Stevie will do some performing for the 24 Karat gold release. To her credit, she has given a lot towards the band this time around as she is not even mentioning her new album at the shows. Stevie is a dedicated Fleetwood Mac member and I am sure that if the band does go on to make a new album, which I hope they do, she will be a part of it.
This^^^

Of course, now that Stevie's record is out, here all you go again with the b*tching about Stevie "holding back Fleetwood Mac". Let's not take such an innocuous comment Mick said about "persuading Stevie to take part in recording a new album" as her "not being on board". These cats really don't hang out with each other on a regular basis anymore, except to go on tour, promote themselves on interviews and talk shows, make business decisions and record albums. All 5 of these band members have their own "entourages" and "posse" when they tour. It's been like this since Tusk. It is highly possible that Mick and the band really haven't had the opportunity to discuss a new album project with her because this tour is the main focus at the moment.

I'm sure that Stevie is well aware that Lindsey and Chris have been writing new material...and I'm sure, whenever asked, that Stevie will totally be on board with recording a new Fleetwood Mac record.