View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 05:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchChain View Post
"Sleeping Angel" is one of the 10 BEST Stevie Nicks songs ever recorded.
I agree. During 1981-1983 Stevie could do no wrong. Every song was so good and to have such a brilliant song given to a movie soundtrack. I wish it made an album along with All the beautiful worlds. I love the movie Fast Times but it was supposed to be a major flop. It was only released in one LA theater and it instantly became a cult classic with the same people going back to watch it over and over. Then it started to be released to other major cities before being fully released. The song could have been buried in a lost movie soundtrack. Her voice during these years was also the best.
All of Bella Donna and its demos and tracks, the Mirage songs, the movie songs (Blue Lamp and Sleeping Angel) plus the other songs like All the beautiful worlds and The Wild Heart are her best era no doubt.
Sleeping Angel is a beautiful song but she is also singing from the heart which really makes the song even more profound.