View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 10:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyfee View Post
If you have to make something up to justify the action, what is the actual reason for the action though? I doubt it was over smirking, and Lindsey’s lawsuit disputes the claim that there was a scheduling conflict. Maybe his reaction to walking out to a recording was more of a blowout than he’d like to admit and that was the last straw? I just don’t get why they’d lie. Stevie and Mick are generally forthcoming with their opinions so I don’t see the point of lying. As a huge Stevie fan I’d be more likely to accept and respect this decision if there was actual reasoning behind it. If Stevie said he was disrespectful towards her I’d believe it and I’d be upset about it but it would make sense. But this back and forth does not make sense and none of it sits well with me.
If she were looking for any reason to fire him to bring in Mike Campbell.... that would not be something she would want to admit.

Just speculation, but it's one of the few reasons that I can imagine where they have to make up something because Lindsey didn't really do anything that horrible, yet Stevie is still keen to get rid of him and loath to say why.

I remember a while back, a TMZ reporter asked Mick if that were the case re: Campbell. A TMZ reporter also asked Mick if there had been an ultimatum. One of those turned out to be true. Maybe the other is as well.

Last edited by sodascouts; 10-12-2018 at 11:06 AM..