View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 08:31 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling View Post
I've been keeping up with the twists and turns via the Ledge, but haven't commented since the initial ousting because frankly this whole saga is EXHAUSTING and my life is tiring enough. But this, I could not let pass without throwing my thoughts into the ring.

Given what we know about Christine's life prior to rejoining the band-- the seclusion, the depression, the phobias, the drinking-- I've no doubt she's in a fragile state over all of this, as Lindsey's email alludes to. But it is past time for her to put her big girl pants on and have some serious, long chats with her therapist over why it is she feels fragile. Guilt, perhaps?

I don't for a second think she cares about what Stevie wants. I think the only person she cares about in this equation is Mick, and that's because she erroneously believes Mick would do anything for her, so she's prepared to do anything for him. If it's true that he was the one who wanted to replace John, I hope that is enough of a wake up call for her to stop letting him lead her down the garden path. Because the truth is that he would push Chris in front of a moving bus for a twenty dollar bill. Probably for even less than that.

I really thought this whole sh*tshow could not make me any more disgusted than I was last spring. I should never have doubted Fleetwood Mac's ability to astound and amaze, because I am 100% more nauseous now.
Yes, all of this x1000