View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 03:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

The band is heartless with taking advice from managers and lawyers...not even speaking to Lindsey when he was fired.
I cant help to think of Bob Welch and how horribly he was treated 20 years ago. It made no sense to kick him to the curb and not allow him in the Rock n Roll Hall of fame. He was such a vital member and first American who really steered the band towards the Buckingham/Nick era. But they were heartless towards him because he wanted royalties from the albums he was a member of.
This heartlessness reminds me of this. But its even worse because its all coming from one member who the rest circle around because of big bucks $$$$$$$$$.

Keeping Stevie and making money was more important than their legacy and how they treat their most important member; guitarist, producer, singer, songwriter, etc.

Its almost like they knew they were going to be sued so they cut off all contact with him and pretend he does not exist. So this is why Bob Welch comes to mind. They really are heartless. I cant believe they are performing his songs on this tour.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 10-12-2018 at 04:19 AM..