View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 02:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation I'm not blaming you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizNicks
Yes, but what does that have to do with me?
I am not the one who makes it all so big! I don*t join othe message boards and tell them how ****ed up they actually are (not in that words, but different!) Making this thing so big is he mistake! If so, isn't mp3 downloading as illegal as bootleg trading, because it is the same thing (with quality differences)! If I didn't post it in here, would anyone care about it? Probably not! In the meantime, 182 people have downloaded the tracks I had on my site and I am sure they're also a few people who read this thread! How about bittorrent? I don't know and I am too lazy to watch! Isn't it all about sharing music? In what ways doesn't count!
or even saying it has to do with you, Just stating that copyrights are bigger than ALL of us combined...I'm just saying that if it came down to "brass tacks" FM can slam anyone online with their material if they claim a copyright infringment claim on an individual, Be it trade-sites, MP3 sites & bit torrents...Which then would affect everyone who tries to share the music, Be it you, me or others who have posted today.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."