View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
He's entrancing. I don't know what it is. Possibly the way he stares you down when he's singing, or just how mind-blowing he is playing that instrument, or it could be the incredibly impassioned performances he is still capable of giving- but he just gets to me. Lindsey totally made me the Fleetwood Mac fan I am now. My dad had always played the pre-BN era stuff out when I was younger, and of course they're stuff was always all over the radio, but it was without a question of a doubt Lindsey and his amazing, amazing presence that made me a fan. I remember watching "Live in Boston" and gaping at his energy and charisma. No offense, but I hardly glanced at Stevie. She was "just there" to me. He's pretty powerful I suppose.
Now, I'd heard Over My Head, Rhiannon, Say You Love Me and the Rumours songs on the radio and I liked them, but I wasn't even aware that it was one band putting out that music. I never investigated any of those songs. I was a kid and I didn't have a lot of disposable income and I guess I wasn't that interested. It wasn't until I heard Sara that I said, "Who is that??" That's when I went and got the album and found out who FM was.

Stevie drew me in, but I was quickly mystified by the whole kit and kaboodle. Lindsey, Stevie, Christine too. The entire dynamic just enthralled me.

Quote:
Possibly the way he stares you down

The eyes do have a lot to do with it. And I do think the dark eyebrows (which have already been mentioned as having disappeared) had a lot to do with that. It gave his bright eyes a shaded, hooded look that made them pierce deeper. One of my favorite moments is in the video (Tusk doc?) where he is arguing with John and John says something about being tired and wanting to go home and Lindsey says that he wants to go home too. Then, he just narrows his eyes and glares at John for good measure. It's so funny to me.

Quote:
No offense, but I hardly glanced at Stevie. She was "just there" to me. He's pretty powerful I suppose.
He's so very powerful.

Michele

Last edited by michelej1; 04-09-2008 at 10:44 PM..