Thread: Well, crap!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 06:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57 View Post
I'm more upset at the way that message board ended, rather than the fact that it ended. It stayed up longer than I ever thought it would.

It is weird about the trolls on that board rather than here in this forum. I still think having a moderator here helps ALOT. There was a troll on the Ledge a few years ago (before the Chris forum began)who absolutely HATED Christine. He was unbelievably vulgar. He felt that Chris persecuted Stevie. This was before you got here, Homer. I know he got at least one strike, because he complained about it. He may have eventually been banned, I'm not sure.
Our MIA David is the one who brought me here, from Usenet(I sure miss having him here).

I know it sucks that the board has been frozen. I too, have emailed Martin. Maybe if we cross our fingers......

Are the hackers not able to hack this site though? Is it different? I guess I don't understand all the technical stuff about programming(to say the least!).