View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan4136 View Post
Now the recent tweet after months of silence is not accidental. (Unless Kristen was drinking too much that day) You'd have assume, that some milestone in this process.
Now that's obviously good news, but it may not be "great" news. This could mean he's getting very close to where he needs to be, or it could mean he's made his first progress and it'll be slow going.

If we get a notice the album is coming with no good medical news, or no news of playing live, we can surmise he's not going to recover or, if he is the timeline is so far out and uncertain they've likely decided to give up playing live again.
I'm also thinking this means good news but not the ones we were hoping to hear. And yeah, maybe this is the first step of a long road, who knows. I'm more inclined to think he's closer to the beginning than to the end of his total recovery. I mean, if he were mostly recovered he would somehow communicate it, and instead, his wife's still speaking on his behalf.

But if he can't play live again, I don't think he will release that album. What's the point if he can't tour behind it?
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.

Last edited by button-lip; 09-07-2019 at 07:58 AM..