View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 09:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaidSomething View Post
I way digress. yes all of Fleetwood Mac is guilty but, Stevie was ALWAYS the one to speak for the rest of the band...he has a ****ed up temper, he geeks out on stuff the rest of the band hates...then the time and his endless word salad bull**** interlect on stage and in the studio...he went out of his way to taunt Stevie...eye rolls, talking over her, fighing over sound engineer etc...in the end if they just set up a stage and started working on songs together OR just ****ing doing a song the way the song writer wanted it. AND Silver Springs was Lindseys original idea to hijack and keep it off the album. Mick told Stevie what Lindsey was doing behind her back and that was probably one of the worst last straws to this very day. He seethes with either jealousy or he's just a ****ing prick that wants his way and they gave it to him with all that studio time with him doing stuff he could have done on his own records...Fleetwood Mac was its best with a guitar a bass a keyboard and some drums...and the singers and those haromonies. Metaphoric huh? Beautiful deadly harmonies.
Well, say what you like about Lindsey fans, I don't think I've seen a post as bad as this anywhere else on the so-called "Lindsey ledge" about Stevie. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong - but link to it, please, because some folks have a bad habit of claiming things are "all over the place" without having any evidence of them actually existing.

If I am wrong, I will apologize.