Thread: Blue Light
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 09:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo View Post
I don't believe what he says about his album releases until I seem them in the stores, so I won't spend my 25 seconds with him on that. Someone else is welcome to though!

He's also been very active with his Twitter Q&As this week--even breaking his usual "Twitter Thursday" routine (or whatever day it is in US time that he normally posts).
oh definitely not you! you need to get it through to him where you traveled from just to see his show! hopefully that gets you more than 25 seconds. it sounds like if you go towards the end of the line, if they are running on time with all the m&gs, you might get a bit more time.

but yeah you are right, in mid-nov 2017 he was telling fans he was planning new solo album out in mar and solo tour in apr. we know how that all ended up. at least this time around he is not dependent on any unexpected mac requests or deliberate efforts to mess his plans up, but he is still on the label so doesn't have a complete control. and yeah twitter has been also good way to ask him stuff.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"