View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Well, I know what you mean about reprimanding in general terms. But you know there's some SN fan reprimanding going on on the board too. They don't like it any more than LB fans like it. I take some comfort in that.

Michele
but of course, and that's a good thing. what mostly bugs is when someone claims (on and on and on ) how fair, balanced and unbiased they are while doing the "reprimanding"... so after a while most other people just give up on discussion and decide they have better things to do with their lives. and then some random person with mild FM interest starts googling LB and finds these boards and gets some potentially misleading impressions.

i freely admit i am LB biased and i think that most SN fans or CM fans do not claim they are unbiased either. that's what makes the world go around, we all have different interests and likes. although have to say that you seem to be pretty unbiased and i find that a refreshing rarity. same with Nancy, or Amlyn. or MacMan. (and no, you all should not consider yourself categorized now )

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"