View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default BREAKING: Christine McVie to rejoin Fleetwood Mac for 2013 tour

Los Angeles - EW Exclusive
Entertainment Weekly has learned that Christine McVie will be joining Stevie Nicks, Linsdey Buckingham, Mick Fleetwood, and John McVie on their upcoming 2013 World Tour, kicking off in Columbus, OH this week.
'After playing with Mick and John in Hawaii a few weeks ago, I realized how much I had missed performing,' McVie told EW. 'What really convinced me was attending a few rehearsals with the band and seeing how energized they were. I knew I could not miss out on this opportunity.'
Mick Fleetwood could hardly contain his excitement, 'We've been rehearsing with Chris for a few weeks now, hoping to surprise the fans with this reunion. Chris is playing beautifully, and having the 3 part harmonies with Stevie and Lindsey back brought a tear to my eye on more than one occassion.'
Nicks concurs, 'The last two tours with Fleetwod Mac were just not fun for me. I missed Chris and her English sense of humor. Having her back means more than I can say.'
Buckingham says he hopes having McVie back in the mix will help convince Nicks to record a Mac album, 'Chris hasn't committed to anything beyond the tour, but maybe the road will convince the girls that we can put out new music.'

Additional reporting by April Phules.