View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 08:55 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
yes Chris is still creative and she's wasting the time she doesn't have on the stupid nostalgia cashgrab.

i don't want Lindsey to EVER go back to wasting his time with the Mac if Stevie is still in it. she already made him waste 2 decades now. but however much i cannot wait for several more LB varied solo albums, and i hope he opens up to collaborations with some REALLY COOL artists (vs the commercial pop flavor of the day), i would also love it if both McVies blow off the narcissist duo as soon as possible and join Lindsey for some new music and touring. i'm sure that would be healing for all 3 of them. plus BuckVie still owes UK a tour leg.
Can you guys imagine an album or couple of tracks with Ryan Adams or The War on Drugs? Just another reason I respect Lindsey as an artist. He knows great music.

Steve- Building her brand? Who cares. They are all rich. I myself don’t have access to there checking accounts balances, but i think Lindsey is doing just fine. He didn’t try to build himself falsely. He didnt have to. His legacy which is much more important, in my opinion will be the creation of music that will live forever. The respect of his peers, fellow writers, studio musicians, engineers, producers,etc in the music business. He will be remembered as a pioneer and a performer who can only be equaled by a select few. That’s a person i look up to.

Blake Mills released a new album this week called “Look”. The entire thing was recorded with a Roland Guitar synth. Who did that before him? Lindsey. This is the kind of respect he has. From people that matter

Last edited by wilsonmac; 12-02-2018 at 09:12 AM..