View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 03:33 AM
Senior Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
I desperately hope Stevie especially realizes life is too short not to reach out to Lindsey at this time. Even if she doesn't want to work with him again, she should care enough about him to do that. Hopefully dancing around your apartment rejoicing in your own happiness doesn't preclude caring when someone who was once "like a husband" to you almost dies.

The others should reach out to him, too... but she bears a greater responsibility because of the interweaving of their lives for the past 50+ years.

Prayers for Lindsey's recovery.
Totally agree with you on this. I don't think that anybody is responsible for a disease, BUT they ARE responsible for how they have treated each other. Although we can't look behind the scenes I feel for Lindsey and I really hope that the Rumours 5 get together (not necessarily as a band) over this again.
Why? They are magic together. Sure: they do have a lot of bad habits in dealing with each other but underneath it all I always felt that they are still bound together by fate.

But apart from that I only hope that Lindsey gets well soon, is surrounded by love and gets to enjoy his life as he pleases again.