View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 10:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
yeah he did on that red carpet, definitely. at the time i ascribed it to his regular "serious" face he pulls for every photo, but knowing what we know now, it's pretty obvious he had a feeling something is cooking.

i think he was pissed at Mick and Stevie because they didn't want to work with him to accommodate his solo needs while he would always bend over backwards for band's needs... as he did in this case too - trying to find solutions that could work for everyone since they first told him they wouldn't postpone the FM tour for 2 months so he can fit in his solo dates. maybe he found out from Mick that nobody has ran the concurrent tours option by Stevie because they were afraid she'd go ballistic? whatever it was it looks like he knew they didn't want to compromise to find the workable solution. turns out he didn't know the half of it!

are you saying Stevie was hanging all over his arm to try and lull him into false security so she can kick him even harder when she pushed him down right after the event?

what do you think they did to him that would make him storm out? i mean he obviously flew in with his family to be at the event. why storm out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post
I did wonder why she was holding onto Lindsey so much..(at the Musicares event)..
The entire time she held onto his arm he looked miserable. When you hold onto someone like that you are usually offering them assurance over something. I think Stevie worried he might storm out of the event because one of our Ledgie's with inside info had told us how LB got angry with the band at a private corporate event and stormed off the stage and refused to return. The band finished the set without him. And I think Stevie did not want a repeat of that situation at Music Cares.