View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 06:29 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnL View Post
I havent posted here in quite a while for obvious reasons but I swear you people are just full on mean ass no hearted assholes. Ban me...kick me out...I could care less. All of you people who just come on here to knock Stevie and Mick and anyone else who pisses you off for the day are just pure losers. No one even reads your posts anymore because any true Stevie fan knows not to come here anymore because of you asshats. All I can say is.....FU!! Bye!!
John I'm not sure exactly what the obvious reasons are, I'm sure there's more than one (no sarcasm). But honestly, I guess we live in a world where no one is above reproach. And judging solely from what we've heard from Lindsey alone, I honestly think Stevie (all of them, really) have behaved poorly, shamefully, childishly. Now... Am I perfect? No goddamn way. So I certainly don't hold the band to some gold standard either. However I will say I'm quite disappointed in everything that's happened with regards to Lindsey exiting. It's a bit soul crushing, and frankly, I had to choose not to give too much of my energy to it. Do I still love Stevie, sure I do... she and the band were wonderful... in their time. I will always love their music. But with that said, I'm simply uninterested in whatever they are doing if it's not going to be the Rumours line-up "til the end."