View Single Post
Old 11-21-2004, 03:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
I've been paying attention perfectly well since '97 and there is nothing to suggest any of the wild things that so many people like to post and believe. People see what they want to see.

But can't you see my point? I can point at all the "evidence" and other such nonsense if I wanted to, but it doesn't make the whole thing seem any more palatable or believable. None of us even knows them personally, let alone know them well enough to make such grand statements about what we believe to be occurring in their private lives.
To be honest, I don't care one way or the other whether Stevie and Lindsey are together or not.
In fact, the re-coupling of those two head-strong people would probably prove disastrous... so I guess I'd be inclined to prefer they not get back together.

And, frankly, any tension between them, in so far as unresolved or unrequited feelings, can only be a good thing, because it lends itself to the music.

But, I have to say that I think it's a tad ironic that someone who's a confessed gossip-lover, would so quickly poo-poo any gossiping or insinuating on the part of other fans.

Sure some of it is wiiiillllld and ultra-inplausable, but I've read other bits of celebrity gossip that were equally wild and inplausible, but no less relished by those reporting it.
It's the nature of the beast, as they say.

So there's my 2 cents on the topic.