View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 11:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
-I no longer consider myself a Democrat. At least the "new" Democratic party as it exists today, which, as Donna Brazile so notoriously pointed out, is comprised only of blacks and upscale white liberals. As much as I would like to say that I left the Democrats, in reality they left me. They have also become a party that rewards under-handed Karl Rove-ian tactics and has shown time after time how spineless they have become, as evidenced by the outrageously anti-American ruling by the RBC on May 31. The Democratic majority in congress has been completely useless, Pelosi is a total failure as senate majority leader (what about that Bush impeachment, Toots?) and Howard Dean is a complete moron.

Couldn't agree more. Pelosi is a huge disappointment to me. I thought Dean might be good as head of the DNC. And yet he's managed to phuck that up just like the Iowa caucus against Kerry. As for Donna Brazile the "uncomitted super delegate" give me a break. I truly feel that the party has left me. I don't know who to vote for. I never thought I would see the day when Democrats would turn on the only two term Dem president in 80 years. And that Vanity Fair article! Talk about a hit piece. I am disgusted that Graydon Carter allowed this to be printed. WTF is wrong with these people? It's like they've been brainwashed by some subliminal message in Obama's creepy campaign posters.