View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 12:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie W/Heart View Post
When their On With The Show world tour is over, a well deserved break will be on cards for all 5 members.. after that I honestly think Stevie will do one last album with F/M. I have this niggling feeling when Stevie was putting together her songs for 24 Karat album, Christine arrived in Nashville at one point. Why would that be investigating how Dave Stewart operates as a producer.. or maybe Stevie and Christine picked out a few suitable demos that the Mac could use from Stevie's vault.. Who knows!!

Stevie will get this new album out of the way, then move on with her solo work..
if by 'new album' you mean new FM album, then I have to respectfully disagree with you.

I think she will put off the Mac and do something solo and then maybe return to do another FM album… at which point, IMHO, the momentum of Chris's return will have been lost.

I think she's wrestling with the winding down of time… maybe regretting time not spent doing more solo stuff, who knows.. but I think she's underestimating the time window for closing out the FM chapter. I think she still thinks she can jump back and forth between the solo career and FM one more time, and I'm not sure that's so true. I think at this point in time there are too many variables outside of their control (foremost among them being mortality, followed by health).