View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 03:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Nothing new reported in this article. Its all rehash. Everyone knows their break up was not fun and the tensions between the two continue until this day. The headline "abuse" is a strong word. Yes Lindsey played mind games after the break up but he also continued to make good music for her. Lindsey did throw her against the car in 1987. However according to Stevie, it was her who launched the attack at him first. According to Stevie (this is on youtube) she flew off the couch at Christine's house when Lindsey said he would not tour. She physically attacked him which made him chase her outside and he confronted her at the car. Stevie states she really thought Lindsey was going to kill her so she told him that her brother and father would track him down and kill him. In Mick's first book he writes Lindsey said "Get this psychotic bitch off me" as the two fought against the car. Lindsey eventually left.
I don't see anything new in this book or article. Lindsey did kick her on stage where he was mocking her dance and Christine ran back stage to hit Lindsey. This is the drama of Fleetwood Mac. The article headline is trolling for drama to sell books. You can read these same accounts in more detail in Micks book. During the Enchanted tour Stevie spoke at length her thoughts about the Buckingham Nicks photo shoot.
Lindsey is definitely insecure but I have been sympathetic to him lately after learning the struggles he went through creating Tango in the Night. Its amazing he stayed to finish the album and make videos with them. Stevie is a big girl and clearly can stand up to Lindsey. The drama will never stop though. I think Christine suffered more abuse from John but they don't talk about it. John admitted that he was an abusive drunk and never blamed Christine for leaving.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 11-11-2017 at 03:42 PM..