View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 12:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
This points to how bad the SN team has gotten. They also ask for copies of audio recordings of interviews she does, and then go through them and tell reporters which parts to edit out. I don't have time to find it now but one reporter wrote about it.

She's OBSESSED with herself. I mean, she always has been....who else stays up all night taking pics of themselves and then spending countless hours hand tinting and tweaking them oh, wait....Kim Kardashian.... except you know what? Kim K has managed to get married and have multiple children as well. And she has family members who (for better or worse reasons) will call her out on stuff. Stevie has her career, and that's it. Sad. She really is on her way to becoming Norma Desmond.

Which part of this is news to you?

And you can say that it's "sad" that the woman doesn't have a family in the traditional, nuclear sense of the word but that's really just your opinion. Hers is a life lived on her own terms, with more freedom than you or I can comprehend, as a result of her excessive wealth. I don't know this firsthand but my guess is that with her level of access, domestic bliss might seem a little unimportant.

Also, if I recall correctly, Kim Kardashian is famous because of a sex tape.