View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 10:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
ok sweet . i'll have to try these. i actually have a pair of 8 lb. weights, which are good for me for delt exercises, but not for biceps or triceps or anything else. and actually, i was doing calf raises w/ the bands earlier, just to try it out, and it worked pretty well.

now i'm sad because i have to ride my bike a lot tomorrow, and it's supposed to thunderstorm all day.
Um...eight should be plenty. I use 10. They're kinda heavy. actually, per arm, I guess adding two lbs is quite a bit. But you should still use them for the ones you said you don't use them for - it can't be that light for you.

Yeah, you know, if you go out and buy a Shape magazine, you'll probably find some proper form for squats thing. It's important to use proper form, else you won't get a workout, or you'll hurt your knees, or blah.
Sorry about your thunderstorm.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -