View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 02:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
holla. reporting for duty in food thread #9837483!

my car is broken, so i haven't been getting to the gym. i've been walking a lot, but that's not the same. i'm going to go for a bike ride today. i've been doing really awesome food-wise. i mean, i'm almost shocked at how well i'm doing. it's been two full months now, and i really don't even need to think about what to eat anymore. yeah, i'm pretty much awesome. i don't know how much i weigh at this point, since i haven't been to the gym, but my jeans are falling off of my ass . seriously, i went to macy's yesterday to buy a jacket, and i couldn't keep them up and i felt like a douchebag. oh! AND the lady at the counter totally complimented me on my outfit. ok, they have to do shiz like that, but i did look cute (except for the falling down pants. lol.).

uh, to summarize: i've never felt this good about myself. and i'm glad everyone else is doing well, too. oh, jaz, i'm glad you're doing a run/walk program. i just read this the other day and thought of you.
That? Is awesome, and you ARE awesome! It's such a relief when you get to the point of not having to count every little calorie or point or carb or whatever. You just know you can have such & such, or that you shouldn't have this or that. Good for you.

I've also recently realized that my pants are falling down. I mean, that's good but it looks like I don't know how to dress myself. The crotch on all my khakis is hanging way too low, and jeans are too baggy. Great, now I'm in better shape but I look like an A-Hole.