View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 02:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
I'm really confused why any of that bothers you. Surely if Lindsey wants to fund those things that's his prerogative?

You also seem to hate when Kristin supports Lindsey on social media but wouldn't it be weird if she didn't?

I get why you have a problem with Lindsey but I truly don't understand why you are always making digs about his wife. I imagine she's pretty similar to a lot of rock star wives (or husbands) tbh.
I don't know the woman. Having said that I actually met her years ago at Lindsey's Soundstage in Chicago. I really don't have any takeaway from that. She was polite. Her parents were there. I admire her support for Lindsey. I don't think she should be getting involved in the band's business. I actually don't even really have a problem with Lindsey. I still listen to his music. What I don't like is how very one sided this whole thing is. The band can't talk and she's running around throwing digs on social media. I'm hurt for them. None of it is good for the band or Lindsey. It's somewhat hilarious to me watching people kiss her a$$ on social media. Her comments to Rolling Stone were a head scratcher. The risky investments certainly raised my eyebrows. By all accounts Lindsey eschews all that glitters. Suddenly at the age of nearly 70 he's going for the high risk/reward ventures. It's strange to me.