View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 08:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
Sugar mouse, you keep commenting in the threads that are predominantly made up of people upset with this turn of events.

Your right to do, but maybe it's time to stop poking the bear. If you don't like the stance that some have on this situation, then go to the threads where people are excited and happy with the turn of events.

You need to own some of this as well.
Sugar Mouse has been respectful in every way, lovethemac. Surely he/she has the right to express their opinion on any thread, especially if they're respectful when doing it. Besides, people angry about Lindsey being fired are commenting on threads about looking forward to seeing the new line up live, poking the bear, as you put it. And I have no problem with that, until it dissolves into name calling.

This thread is titled "Mick denies Stevie Nicks kicked Lindsey out," so surely it's going to catch the attention of people on both sides of the fence. Telling someone to shut up because they don't like their opinion is wrong, and I don't understand why more people don't agree with that. I would have said the same thing if Sugar Mouse had told you to shut up... but he/she doesn't say things like that to other people.