Thread: Favorite Photos
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BellaDonna*~ View Post
Wow, these photos are incredible. Keep posting, please!

Side note: how do you post a photo within a post/thread. I know its a dumb question, but I'm just not very computer savy and I'm pretty darn old!
Thank you!
No problem, there are two ways to post photos. If the photo is on the web you just need to right clik on the photo, chose the "save/copy URL" option and then hit the reply button of the thread you want to post it into. Then you have to click on this icon: and paste the link you saved before.

If the photo is on your computer, there are two ways:
1) You upload it on a site that hosts photos, like http://postimage.org/, and proceed like I explained before.
2) You post it as an attachment, and then only those who are registered on The Ledge will see it. You need to click on the "Post Reply" button, then click on this icon: . On the window that will open, choose the file under "Upload File from your Computer", then "Upload" and then wait for the file to upload. However there's a size limit for this, and only light-sized pictures can be uploaded.

You can upload as an attachment also from the web if you choose "Upload File from a URL" instead of "Upload File from your Computer" but it's much more troublesome than using this: and there's still the size limit so noone uses it.

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 04-15-2016 at 10:04 AM..