View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 06:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
I'm stoked to hear what they come up with set-list wise. Lots of opportunity with new space opened up for deep cuts. Which is not to say that I don't think they have plenty of past experience in blowing chances for something cool and falling back on the same tired stuff. (To a certain extent I also understand why they stick to playing the well-worn hits, I heard a joke recently about veteran bands not scaring the old folks with unpredictable new music and comforting them with the safe and predictable; I imagine a lot of it is that.) However, I will stay cautiously optimistic that there will be at least a few fun surprises. Mike is great and I think he will be wonderful. I still don't know a ton about what to expect with Neil, but a fresh younger voice can only improve the harmonies. For those that attend tonight, please give us your full reviews. Incidentally, isn't it time to pull the Buckingham/Mcvie tour dates thread off the Rumours part of the forum and replace them with the Mac tour dates? I find that strange that they are still here this long afterwards.
100% to all of the above. The dates should absolutely be listed.

Can't wait to read about the setlist, even though I know I'll have to wade through the haters, who will feel the need to comment on every aspect of it, to get to the actual information I want. Oh well, on with the show!