View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 01:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
Leather and Lace is from 1981. They can play 1981 music in 1984.
Of course they can.
However every OTHER song that has been played in the current season ironically IS from 1984. I get it that Stevie is friends with AHS. At least her character in Coven made sense and the witch who was inspired by Stevie, etc. All of her music fit in those shows. I don't get Leather and Lace.
Of course they can. But how about a little more thought and creativity than shameless plugs.
I thought last season was a disaster. It started good but got so dumb and silly where it appeared the show was written week to week. They like twists and turns but in the end they have to find ways to justify their twists and turns and it gets really stupid.
I keep trying but this was the week I abandoned the show. I am not alone. The ratings are the worst of any season. Even the premiere had a dreadful 1 million and now its way lower.
Sad because the first season was so good. Not a fan of every season but the last 2 have been horrific (pardon the pun).
However I will say when Lady Gaga appeared a few seasons ago in Hotel, it jumped the shark. I love horror films but when you only create scenes for shock value and not a good script, its dumb. The aerobics instructor having sex with serial killer Richard Ramirez as the guts and intestines fall upon them from one of the victims is laughable. The orgy scenes with Lady Gaga all dumb. I am sorry but plot and script matter to me. No wonder the cult fans of the show have turned on this season. A 4th grader could write a better script.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 10-12-2019 at 02:02 PM..