Thread: Cheri Caspari
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 06:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Actually, I rather think he is monogamous to a fault. I would say he might err on the side of staying with one person too long, rather than being with too many. I don't think he practices fidelity out of especially high morals. It's probably more that chasing strange women probably takes a little too much work for him, not to mention the effort that hiding an affair entails. I expect he'd rather concentrate on other things. Since he already knows Stevie, I wouldn't be surprised if they have had moments together since the seventies, but I don't think he's going after many new conquests. Even in the short periods that he was unattached, I don't think being single and "on the prowl" was a comfortable role for him.

Michele
Yeah, I agree with you on this. Just because he notices an attractive woman and goes over to talk to her means nothing...as for the Cheetah girls, if memory serves, there were rumours about those girls being sent over by the owner of the club - or that the owner had a penthouse there in the hotel... I don't think the girls were specifically ordered by any of the members of the Mac...and for all we know (unless someone was there and can attest differently) the Cheetah girl could have been and probably was the initiater in the kiss. No one said anything about tongue slippage either...