View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 09:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
The thought did occur to me that they might want to do those on the next tour.

Also, I've always believed that $tevie and Lindsey have had moments of post break up friendship, (after the fact) and let it fuel their stage work. It's authentic when that happens.

Sometimes, you keep your ex around to hurt them over and over again. And, I think that's what both of them did. I always felt that LB moved on a lot faster than $he because of his marriage and family. Additionally he then moves on musically with Christine and oh boy.. here comes the hachet, axe and saw. Bitter, angry, liar... party of one....

They might want to do those two on the FM tour, but of course $tevie would have never allowed it.

I agree about keeping each other close in order to hurt the other. He did bad things to her. $he did bad things to him. But oh boy, her last move clearly took him by surprise. I believe he never saw it coming. Which means he could have never done something so bad to her, no matter how at odds they were with each other.

Everything was fantastic until Christine returned. And it shouldn't have been that way, because supposedly they're all friends. Obviously not as friends as they all are now

Which only reinforces the notion of how twisted her mind is right now.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.

Last edited by button-lip; 01-30-2019 at 10:35 PM.. Reason: Spelling mistake and thank God for ignore list!