View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Hi SisterNightroad.I didn't catch your name.Welcome to the Ledge.My sister and my dad visited Italy about 5 years ago and they said it was beautiful there.

Please note the current links just take me to my Mediafire account.Which was strange.I doubt they were deleted by them.I have files on MF since 2008 and they are still there.Adrive is another good cloud drive too and its free.

Thanks for the shows and you can post them all for us if you like.
Yes, I live in a beautiful country but with lots of economical and political problems! Where have your sister and father been in Italy?
By "catch" you mean "understand"? It's a word play from the name of the main character of one of my favourite mangas (it's called "Trinity blood"), you can see the picture on my public profile.
I've just started using mediafire for the purpose of sharing music since before actively joining the forum some very kind people here helped me in filling my collection. Before I've only used Google drive but I don't want to use the same drive I use for university for my hobbies, so it would be very troublesome for me to change drive again.

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 09-20-2014 at 07:49 AM..