View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 12:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLY View Post
It would have been great if the MAC would have done Tusk in its entirety. I know it would have been such a risk but a great idea after the 2+ years of touring Rumours. Even if it was just a select group of shows. It was another missed opportunity. If the 5 were together today it could have been a nice 40th celebration. A dude can dream.😎
Haha, they could never even play Rumours in it's entirety (close, but never the whole thing). There is zero chance they'd ever do Tusk as a whole unfortunately.

I thought that the 2009 Tour should have been a celebration of the 30th anniversary of Tusk. Obviously, it would have been without Christine, but I thought a better idea than Unleashed would have been to do a mini-Tusk set. Maybe 6-7 songs mid-show... I Know I'm Not Wrong/Angel/Walk a Thin Line/Storms/Brown Eyes/Sisters/Tusk...flanked by the normal setlist. Certainly a better reason to tour than whatever they trotted out as their reason in 2009. And yes, I just suggested Lindsey and Stevie do Brown Eyes sans Christine. It couldn't be worse than Say You Love Me or Stevie's discombobulated Don't Stop lyrics.