View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 03:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman408 View Post
I was over at FMLegacy and was reading about the BTM tour. One the tour setlist, it had Love Is Dangerous as a song they did on this tour. This is one of my faves from the album, and I have not heard this as a song that they did on this tour. Does anyone know for sure if it was, and if so- if there is some recording of it somewhere. I think this would be a great live song, and seeing it in the setlist kind of sparked my interest, since it was something that I hadn't heard before!

Thanks,
Ethan

If memory serves, and it may not seeing as it was so many years ago now, but I seem to recall that they did do "Love Is Dangerous" in Oakland, CA on that tour. I was only about 10 rows back and the Mac left me almost deaf the whole next day!!!!!! On the encore, Lindsey came out with them and they played "Go Your Own Way" with him and it was incredible!! Lindsey sang and played and it was just awesome. Damned near blew the roof off the place.

I honestly love this incarnation of FM. It was so great! A definite missed opportunity when they did not follow up BTM with another album. Although I would say that Mick is redeeming himself with his renewed association with Rick on the MFBB and Island Rumours Band. If you haven't heard "Blue Again!" I highly recommend it. That whole band ROCKS!!!!!!