View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 09:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipkid View Post
I don't know what Peter's living arrangements were in 1968, but I know he bought a home for his parents in 1969, and lived with them. He was so grounded by his strong family bond for which he saw completely through the phoniness of rock stardom. Yet while his family wanted him to continue on his path of success, Peter didn't.
In 1967 Peter was living in Porchester Road, W2 (near Hyde Park) with Sandra Elsdon ("Sandy Mary"). To save money when Fleetwood Mac started, he moved back to his parents' house in Putney, and Sandra shared a flat with some friends. In 1969 he bought the house in New Malden and he and his parents moved there. I think they called the house "Albatross". At some point in 1970 or early 1971, he moved out and lived with friends in Surbiton for a while - it was then he was doing the odd jobs and applying for work in zoos, and then working at Mortlake Cemetery in mid-late '71. At some point after that he lived with a girlfriend in Ham - all these places are pretty close together. I've gone off-topic