View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 09:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloMonster View Post
I wish I would have started recording sooner lots of giggles!

This picture reminds me of the concert we saw in April 2013. We had a meet and greet with Mick and front row seats for the concert. I am a huge huge FM fan and have been for 40 years. This was the best night of my life. And having seen them numerous times before, I was still beside myself with these front row tickets. As it turned out, we were right at Lindsay's feet and I stood with my hands on the stage, almost on top of his set list, for the entire show. My husband is 6'3" so he stood right behind me. I just stares at Lindsay in complete awe. About 1/2 way through the show, I'm singing and dancing and I happen to look around and everyone was looking at me. I looked up at Lindsay and he was looking at me and saying "what?????, what???" This was while Stevie was singing. I was totally dumbfounded and stood like a deer in the headlights because I had no idea why he was asking me this in the middle of the song and I had NO idea what I had done. I finally turned around to ask my husband what was happening and I realized he was pointing at me for Lindsay and saying "#1 fan, #1 fan!" I just about passed out.
Well, later when he was over to one side and sitting on the stage and listening to Mick's drum solo, my husband tapped me on the shoulder and told me to look over at Lindsay. I did and he waved and gave me a thumbs up!!! He just seemed to really be enjoying himself. I was in heaven! Now that's connecting with your audience and fans!!!
I love this thread. I'm quite new to this but it's so much fun to read.