View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 08:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinHead View Post
Didn't both Mick and Christine attend Stevie's Polaroid show in New York? It's unlikely that her album went acknowledged. I don't think she ever expects too much praise from the Fleetwood Mac camp. There was little support from them when she went off and made Bella Donna. Around the same time, Lindsey released his solo debut Law and Order. In an press interview, he commented that he thought his album was better than hers.
"I love Lindsey. I love him very, very much and I wanted Lindsey to make it and I wanted this album to be as successful as… If this album is more successful than my album, I would be so glad. You know, when "Trouble" (the single from Buckingham’s LP) came out, I was saying, let it go straight to the top. Because it only makes my life easier when Lindsey is happy. ‘Cause when Lindsey is happy, he’s really in a good humor and he’s wonderful and he and I really get along and we’re close. For me, when you love somebody, you want them to be the best."
- Stevie Nicks, 1982

"Lindsey heard Trouble in Shangri-la, and he said, ‘I think it’s the best thing you’ve ever done,’” says Nicks. “That’s about the nicest thing he’s ever said to me. You know, he’s never really acknowledged my solo career. I think maybe he respects me a little more now - maybe he’s finally proud of me."
- Stevie Nicks, 2001

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"