View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
Christine, the way she dresses and has her hair now, is the best she's ever been. it's young fresh and yet perfectly fitting her slender tall figure and her personality, and she's obviously very comfortable and secure in what she's wearing these days. cute but comfortable shoes, fantastic jackets and scarves, and great clothes on amazing figure!

Mick is a flashy dresser and looks good.

John doesn't care, he looks his age, and dresses ok.

Lindsey dresses lazily and obviously in what is comfortable to him. apparently does not want to spend more than a second a day thinking about clothes. although sometimes when people caught him on his walks around cities of the world, he was dressed comfortable casual, while other times he just looked like you plucked him right off the stage. guitar holes i can deal with but some of those overstretched shirts are just really hard to look at! i was glad he wore more / less ok fitting shirts on stage for buckvie tour, but shirt he wore for classics was just over the top horrible looking.

Stevie i'm guessing must be lazy to think what to put on too, but every now and then she surprises with something amazingly cute, like that coat during 2014 Today Show, and then you realize how much better she can dress with all her money. i'm the person who would always put comfort and health over appearance so her wearing heels she obviously cannot walk in is just non-understandable to me. she can get all kinds of cute cool comfortable boots instead.
The shoes Christine had on the TV shows .. those!!!! loved them.

Yea, Stevie's boots don't even look good. I wish she would choose something different. And those things are her hands are old and tired. Someone needs to refresh her.

When Stevie wears white, it's gorgeous and highlights her beauty.. More white in 2018!!