View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 02:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze View Post
Fuming because my credit card sent me a notice they are going up to variable rate on me, which right now is 27.99%! I get to reject it though so long as I never use the card again. Consider it done. I have to assume this is because I went over limit last month. The reason I went over limit was because after my purchases (car repairs) they then added the finance charge which put it over limit. I hate these credit card companies. They're blood suckers.
Ooh that SUCKS. That's really high rate - the variable on one of my cards just got upped as well - and I threw a FIT because it was for no reason - except when I called to complain - there IS a reason. I no longer use the card (so I can pay it off) so to penalize me they upped the rate.

I told them to suck it and transferred the balance to a lower card - of course that was after I went rounds with them. I've been a loyal and good customer for over 6 years, never one late payment, never over-limit - yet the upped my rate substantially. I HATE credit card companies - I wish I had never gotten one....I'm trying to get them paid off though....which as I'm sure lots of us know is way fun.

Anyway - I just returned from the gym

I only lost .5 pound again this week I'm getting discouraged because I'm losing so damn slowly.