Thread: Jackpot!
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 12:24 AM
Ledgie

Oh Geez....what wouldn't i do...

First I would take the check to every bank in town and ask for them to cash it all in quaters and laugh at the faces all the tellers make! Then when i finally find someone who will cash it...
I am gonna pile the coins in my room and roll in it!

After I had my fun...I would probably pay off all my bills, move my butt outta this town to malibu or some swanky celebrity hide out area and buy a nice little house (20 rooms or so..hehehe..just kidding) and build a giant recording studio and rave club/bar in the basement so i could have huge parties at night with my clebrity neighbors and then make records with the good talent i meet.

And I would hire all the best music teachers and learn everything i could possbily do on every instrument (after i had gotten my voice into the best shape ever!) and spend the reast of my life making music and studying languages and religions...those are my big passions.

I would set aside a large portion of it to be used for charity, a lot of money for school music programs across the country and kids clubs in poverty ridden areas, and some international areas that are in need of assistance and orphanages in europe and asia and africa.