View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 12:34 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post
The posting of this article back in 1997 wreaked havoc that has come to be known to us long-time Ledgies as "The Great Ledge War of 1997".

When I saw the title of this thread, I knew exactly what was posted and it STILL sends shudders down my spine recalling those "dark, dark days". Not what the article says, but the possible reactions of relatively sane Ledgies and the faction of Stevie Nicks fans, both affectionately and simultaneously derrogatorily termed as "Chiffonheads". The volatileness of the disagreements, arguments & downright FIGHTS.

Doubt if there are still a handful of us still here who remember those days, but the memories are bad, people, VERY, VERY BAD!!
It was quite ugly. I recall calling Don Henley a humongous ass. But that was another article discussion, same topic.

Too bad Stevie just didn't get some nannies. I'm sure she still regrets the aborts to this day. I'm put in mind of the story of Patricia O'neal who died recently. She aborted a child with Gary Cooper and said she cried about it every night for 20 years. I can't imagine that Stevie does not have her dark moments even today.