View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 05:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i completely agree with everything you wrote here. especially the highlighted parts. including that LB probably did originally asked for delay (although most probably Nov 2018 and not 2019) and then backed off by the time of Musicares. which means at the time they fired him the reasoning Mick and Stevie keep citing was not there anymore.

so no arguments from me - from what i can tell you are basically saying the same as most LB, FM, BN and disappointed SN fans here.

from everything you say above and what we can piece together there was no good reason to fire LB, while there were many good reasons to fire SN over the last decade.
Basically yes, except I am acknowledging that the remaining 4 and their management thought there was a reason to fire him....fans and LB and his family and his band just disagree and are disappointed. But the band had their reasons.

Just like they had their reasons *not* to fire Stevie over the years, when it would have been their right to do so.

I don't see any sides as lying...just different perspectives...that fans are not going to necessarily agree with.

While I am disappointed, I am not going to spend time and energy hating or insulting Stevie, Christine, Mick, or John, or waste time hoping the tour fails financially or critically.

I am trying also not to argue with fans who are very upset because I agree no one should tell people how they feel. And I feel bad and how I acted right after this happened. The above paragraph is just stating how I feel and how I am trying to respond to this latest chapter going forward, not saying that anyone is "wrong" if they feel/act differently