View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 06:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I always like to see the Rudolph Red Nosed Reindeer 'special', it's extremely cute and who hasn't felt like a misfit toy at some point... but it's not really a movie I suppose. Still, total magic, even if Burl Ives turned in people as commies to the house un-American activities investigative committee back in the day.

I look forward to Elf I guess, he reminds me of all simple-minded goody-goody fanatics. I can still watch bits of it if nothing else. I was hoping Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas might become a new favorite but it didn't really 'ruin' the occasion as I'd hoped... maybe if Debbie Downer from SNL ever gets a movie? It really chaps my ass all these 'traditions' and decorations getting in my way, sucking up my air... people need an outlet for the tension and frustration that builds every year starting in November when all the media seem to conspire to shove this hugely important event down our throats with Santa Claus 'shops here' jazz and all. Jesus was probably born in February anyway according to scholars. A good scowl is in order!!!