View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 09:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Of all of the many people i’ve gotten to know on the road following SN/FM around, I cannot think of a single one who is “over it” or leaving due to LB’s dismissal. You guys are in a small, negative little anti-SN fish bowl on this website. But in the real world, Stevie people are fine. We love her just as much. We’re all still friends, still excited for the tour, still making the same plans to meet up for drinks and have fun at the shows together. I cannot think of a single person who used to be around and isn’t now. We’re having a blast at the concerts. Our FB groups still grow endlessly. We’re all excited about the Hall of Fame induction (my family already got our tickets- can’t wait!). Nothing has really changed for us.

I’m sure there’s LB fans who used to go to the shows and now do not, but there either were never that many or I just didn’t get to know them well. Because I really can’t think of anybody that’s missed. I think you guys see this as a much bigger deal than it is. I doubt Stevie is concerned. Her fans are fine and continue to follow her and have her back.