View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 02:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I have to feel now that a final reconfiguration of the Rumours 5 is now next-to-impossible, and without a final album from that line-up it might not be something that I would want to even see.

I've never actually been much of a fan of her solo output, but as a crucial part of the Mac and due to her stage presence, I've admired her greatly for that

However, I can re-appraise my current view of her as a person if she does actually participate in an album from Fleetwood Mac XIV before nature takes its course. If Lindsey was impossible to work with in the studio and really did ruin the crystal visions of her songs then now is the chance to have a bit more responsibility with a talented group of people to produce a last piece of work under the FM name. Just don't produce something like "Freedom" again, the last time Mike co-wrote an FM track.

Neil and Chris could work well together in the studio. Let that happen, Stevie, pop in some old demos to Mr Finn, Campbell's guitar licks will add the requisite mood of mystery, and Mick and John will be chugging away in the background.

It's not the way I would want this band to end but after all the sackings, disappearances, arguments and general weirdness perhaps it would be apt.