View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 11:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Welch View Post
They did not have to fight to get somebody in the RRHOF. Chris fought to keep somebody out of the FM RRHOF. That's a fact!
I've been watching this conversation for the past few months and I can't help but think that while Christine might have said "If Bob's there I'm not going", it didn't sound like she was the one keeping him out. If anything it was Mick who turned around and said "Well Christine won't come if Bob's there and Christine must be there, so keep Bob out."

Just because Mick said to you that it was Christine's fault just sounds like Mick trying to deflect the blame onto someone else. It was Christine's right not to turn up, it was only because Mick wanted her there more than he wanted Bob that he didn't stand up to her.

Should Bob be inducted? Of course, we've said that time and time again, but I'm not sure that it is going to happen unless someone can actually talk to Mick about it (and I don't mean you Wendy, because he's just going to avoid the question) and make Mick want to push the issue (there is no saying that the RRHOF will actually do it even if Mick was on our side).

Perhaps when FM start touring again and the fans start hanging around trying to talk to the band members, it should be a question that is asked again and again. Why isn't Bob in the HOF and what is being done about it.

Alternatively, does anyone have a personal email address for Mick?