View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 06:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post

There's a few folks that love the money of da big machine. I have been wondering if that's why Mick (and maybe John) didn't go along on the tour for the album that they performed on. Not enough greenery? Not wanting to associate with smaller venues? If Mick and John came along, what difference would it have made? Would the venues be full? Mick has been using a back up drummer for years. Now I read that Lindsey and Christine aren't always performing live either. Are we seeing the end?
I definitely think Mick and John would have toured with Chris and Lindsey, but I would guess they weren't invited. This is such a smaller tour than what FM plays, so why split the profit 4 ways when you can split it 2 ways, and then hire backing musicians at a much, much lower fee. Makes sense, I guess.

Does anyone really believe Mick would turn down an opportunity to tour and make a few extra bucks? So there's no doubt in my mind Mick and John weren't invited to participate, but I doubt they took it personally.