View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 10:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse View Post
Thank you so much for letting me know about the Ledge's policy about not repeating oneself. I feel so much better knowing that you won't be repeating the same anti-Mick and anti-Stevie rubbish that you and others have been repeating for months.
Anti stevie and Mick? Yeah you have no clue regarding my past with this band, so keep your ignorant trite garbage to yourself. How dare a bunch of Fleetwood Mac fans on a Fleetwood Mac message board fail to start praising Neil Finn, Neil Diamond, or whoever as a new member of the band and fail to immediately start worshipping the ground that Stevie or Mick walk on.

I've been buying tickets and supporting this band lovingly since I was 14 in 1997. The image in my signature - I sent them a letter to the village recorder when word got out they were recording. I was a huge fan of all of them, Stevie included for most of my life. This isn't a who's been a fan longer contest, but don't start implying im just bashing Mick or Stevie because I'm just a hater. I've absolutely shown my support for this band and have really had very little negative things to say until the recent events of the past six months. So take your ignorant garbage judgements and hop back on the garbage barge you arrived on.

Last edited by BigAl84; 09-14-2018 at 11:02 PM..