View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 10:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I would definitely tweak the set a bit if it were up to me (and it's clearly not lol). I am not a fan of the acoustic set to open, in particular with three songs from Lindsey and only one from Chris. If he's wanting to make a statement, I'd rather they open with a four-spot from the new album which is a strong middle finger to the norm of the classic rock circuit setlist. Sleeping Around the Corner/Feel About You/In My World/Too Far Gone would be in my 1-4 spots. Then do two acoustic songs (I don't even like Trouble, but he could keep that and then have Chris do the acoustic version of Friend which is a fantastic idea!). I would loosely follow the rest of the set as it is but maybe swap Little Lies for Isn't it Midnight or Tusk for something else. And anywhere that she could bring in Spare Me a Little would be incredible!

My other change would be the encore. I absolutely adore On With the Show and Carnival Begin and can totally see them being the first two songs of the encore. I would swap out Everywhere and close the show with Don't Stop and end on a high note.